Is this, or was this your baby?
- sometimes sleeping hot –
- sweating easily — maybe being slightly constipated –
- prone to rashes or pimply outcrops –
- occasionally having an odour about her/his body, or body wastes – – is slightly/vastly temperamental, busy and or difficult? –
- hard to settle for sleeping/naps –
- tends to awaken distressed or in a mood –
Read Heather’s article hot_blooded_baby-DTB_Summer2006-07 which was published in the summer 2005/6 edition of “Down to Birth”, the journal of the Home Birthing Association of Queensland.