Give yourself the best chance of a safe, natural, birthing experience.
- Take the luck out of birthing
- Help create a loving environment for the birth of your baby
- Make bonding easier when you get home
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to creating a Better Birthing Experience for yourself (it will assist in preparing your body for birth and will also help create even yummier sexual experiences with your partner). This eBook includes:
- Easier circulation of blood and energy to the lower limbs
- Lessen any back discomforts
- Create more space for babies
- Great way to relax before going to sleep
Are you looking for relief from discomfort, backache and labour pain?
Easy Birthing Preparation has easy techniques for you to use with your partner and/or other birth supporters as willing pair of hands.
Was your last birth experience less than wonderful?
Using the steps in ‘Easy Birth Preparation’ can set the stage for a different birthing experience this time and hereafter. Techniques that:
- Dad’s can do to support the process of an Easy Birth
- Make a difference to mum’s pain level
- Having an easier birth makes a difference in everyone’s life, mum, baby and dad’s.
By using these steps it can help get both mum, dad and baby bond without having to deal with some of the complications of birth.
Here’s what just a few of my hundreds of happy clients have to say about the program …
“To any women looking to achieve a empowered birth I could not recommend Heather Bruce and her easy birthing preparation. I felt strong and supported to place my baby and myself in the best place for labour. My labour was the most amazing experience of my life!”
“It’s the daily rituals that count – I learnt them in Easy Birth Preparations and these moments help bind the three of us physically and emotionally (and spiritually) and created a great framework for all the good things to come for us.”
“I felt I was much more involved in the birthing process than I had at my other babies’ births. The biggest thing was that I KNEW how to help her manage the pain.” Stewart – third time dad.
The results speak for themselves! Get the manual here (or the version instantly downloadable) that he used. Also to get the incredible package of all the latest pregnancy eBooks download here – covering more than birth preparation;
- Simple solutions for gestational diabetes, back and various other aches and pains in pregnancy
- How to win through changing baby’s position of possible non optimal – breech, other scenarios
- What to do to maximise the late pregnancy enjoyment – understand basic acupuncture energy and naturopathic concepts.
FREE yourselves from previous birthing or gyne incidents through the relaxing and releasing pre-birth work, and avoid all post-birth traumas, be they depression, mastitis, prolapses, incontinence, or any other condition leading to poor after baby recovery.